Collection Of Data
You may use Jinglebid at any time without registering. When you visit our website, data is saved in an anonymous format, as is the website that you visit us from, the websites that you proceed to from our site, and your IP address. No personal data is associated with during this process.
However, we do need some personal information from you so that you can actively participate in auctions. We collect only the Personal Information you provide to us. We would therefore like to request that you agree to the collection and storage of some of your data. Personal Information shall mean the information provided by you during the registration process.
The Personal Information shall be collected through the Website or Mobile application (“Platform”) available on the Platform or through third party platforms or the user device.
As part of the services, you authorize us to import your details and Personal Information dispersed over third-party Platforms.
We also collect from your mobile device a unique ID (where your device is an iPhone, we also collect the Apple-recommended CFUUID (the Core Foundation Universally Unique Identifier)) and you consent to the same by installation or use of the application.
You understand and acknowledge that Jinglebid reserves the right to track your location (“Track”) during the provision of the services.
The Information that is collected
When You sign up for an Jinglebid account and want to avail the products & services that is offered by our Platform, we safely store all the information that is provided by You in accordance with applicable laws. We make use of an order form whereby we provide the opportunity to our customers to request for information, products & services. We also collect the contact information (email address & mobile number) of our visitors along with the financial information (credit card & debit card). The financial information is not stored by us whatsoever. We use contact information to send orders to the customers along with the information of our entity. The information can also be used to communicate with the customers, as and when need arises. The mailing and promotional calls can be stopped by the user if required by following the steps given in Choice/Opt-out below.
The information of Your browser along with Your IP address is stored in the form of “cookie”. This makes it easy for us to identify You and the shopping cart with added products & services. Cookie is a tiny data file which is store in Your hard drive. Cookie file neither read stored in Your hard drive nor read the other cookie file. You can reject the storage of the cookie in Your hard drive by simply switching off this option in Your browser. For purchasing, it’s not necessary to switch on the cookie in the browser option.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet Platform sends to Your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on Your computer or mobile device by a Platform’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve Your experience of a Platform. www.buy.jinglebid.com and www.jinglebid.com may use following types of cookies to enhance Your experience and interactivity :
- 1. Analytics cookies for anonymously remembering your computer or mobile device when You visit our Platform to keep track of browsing patterns.
- 2. Service cookies for helping us to make our Platform work efficiently, remembering Your registration and login details, settings preferences, and keeping track of the pages You view.
- 3. Non-persistent cookies a.k.a per-session cookies. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes of providing seamless navigation. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as You leave our Platform. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on Your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once You close your browser, the cookie disappears.
Uses of the collected information
In order to improve the online customer experience, Jinglebid makes use of the information collected. Thus, when You sign in, it authenticates You and send notification through email. Your request can be fulfilled for different product & services. We will use the information for customizing the advertisements and content according to the customer’s need. Information is also used for capturing data insights for internal and external clients and can be used by Jinglebid to fulfil orders, improve overall User experience. You consent to us sending you emails/sms updates of our products/services from time to time either directly or through third party service providers. You may always opt out of such marketing updates at a later point in time.
Sharing of Information
The buyer and seller remain anonymous till the bid is finalized. The customer data collected in the process is not shared with any third party.
You can be assured that Jinglebid does not believe in sharing any personal information with any individual, company or organization. Information is only shared if we have consent from Your end.
We from time to time engage with reliable third parties that also accept our terms & conditions and sign a confidentiality agreement to bolster the confidentiality requirements. These third parties are engaged to improve Your experience and for advertising, primarily.
We also undertake to respond to court orders or any other legal processes in order to exercise or establish the legal rights for defending any claims.
We may also disclose the information of those customers who may come in terms of suspicion for any fraud or illegal transaction. Then their information will be used for legal processes or investigation by the court.
The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18, or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible and reserve the right to address the scenario appropriately. If You believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at +91 73050 34618.
Security & Confidentiality
Jinglebid restricts access of the personal information to the employees, moderator, contractors and agents for updates, delivery and for improvement of the product and services. They have to abide to the confidentiality agreement failing which they will be terminated.
We make use of the best security measures for the protection against the misuse, loss of information that is under our control. We go through the SSL secure commerce server which uses the military grade encryption to protect all the information with specific codes. Each customer is important to us and We consider their approval with due respect.
Customers can unsubscribe the email at any point of time according to their desire by following the suggestion given at the bottom of the Jinglebid email/newsletter.
Your data protection rights include:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Jinglebid for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jinglebid correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jinglebid to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Jinglebid erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Jinglebid restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Jinglebid’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jinglebid transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Changes to our policy
If there are any changes that You would like to make in Your current information then do remove Your previous contact details so that You don’t get any updates in Your old contacts. You can also reach us through the following contacts:
Call: +91 73050 34618